The term HubaCart or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Mumbai. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Farm2Aam’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Membership Eligibility – HubaCart
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Farm2Aam and shall not transact or use website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Farm2Aam reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Farm2Aam’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
By using the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Name and Password, and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Login Name.